To be an integral part of a world class city.
The aim of the CID is to manage and maintain the public environment at a better and superior level to that provided by the local authority.To be an integral part of a world class city.
The establishment of the CID is to ensure a more effective management of public areas, address issues of crime and grime, promote business confidence and play an all-embracing role in the promotion of the designated CID area.
- Addressing public safety
- Identifying safety priorities
- Preserve the uniqueness of the scenic area
- To market and promote the area to attract new visitors and businesses
- To act as a management tool to enhance property values
- To strengthen investor confidence
- To enhance cleanliness in the area
- To create a positive identity for the area
- Maintain and improve already established partnerships with the local authorities
- Maintain and improve already established partnerships with essential service providers
- Developing multi-faceted programmes of action to tackle the safety problems